How we do things
Our mission is to provide to our investor clients the benefits of Research, Education and Support throughout the lifetime of their residential property investments.
We offer a free consultation to assist clients to set up a plan for their retirement property wealth creation. The plan contains financial objectives, strategies and action plans with fallback planning for unforeseen expenditure or illness. The plan objectives will lead us to the location and the type of property.
Then we research areas producing potential for above average capital growth &/or rental yield. We identify developments which meet our selection criteria. We work with a number of developers and builders of repute, accessing hundreds of properties across Australia.
Every builder we work with has been the subject of due diligence with scrutiny of history, licensing, quality of work and financial capability.
Every location we recommend has been the subject of stringent tests for historic and potential capital growth and high rental demand.
Capital growth is the key to creating property wealth. Each location selected by Meredon must meet rigorous tests imposed regarding location;
Locations have been selected on the east coast of Queensland and New South Wales from Townsville to Newcastle including some of the regional cities or large towns with multi – industry employment. We do offer advice to investors in other states and will identify opportunities in their state if that is desired.
Rental income and taxation allowances play the most important role in paying for the investment with high rental demand one of the major features for a selected location.
We provide you with an investment analysis and cash flow summary for the purpose of discussion with their respective financial advisors. The investment analysis is specific to the client’s financial situation and the intended property and consists of 15 pages.
We are with you all of the way to provide professional assistance and expert advice if and when you need it.
Mediwealth Australia assumes all of the essential roles to successful residential property investment
- Develop the property and financial strategies with the client and accountant or advisor
- Select the location and supporting information
- Recommend the property
- Select the builder (if a house and land) after completing due diligence
- Monitor preparation of contracts
- Handle all negotiations and issues with the builder on behalf of the client
- Arrange inspections of the construction progress with digital images to the client plus a report on monthly progress
- Close to completion recommend the services .of property managers with the best reputation for the locations
- Arrange the quantity survey for taxation depreciation schedule
- Arrange and attend hand over inspection
- Receive quarterly reports from the property manager
- After the tenants are installed provide an annual comparative market analysis for the client to determine capital growth
- Advise on the potential for further property investment
What outcome can be expected?
- Maximize the property taxation allowances available
- A property wealth creation plan to create a sum sufficient to provide the wealth outcomes desired.
- A portfolio of carefully selected properties producing above average capital gain and rental yield.
- Through an understanding of the needs and expectations of the busy client with regard to property wealth creation, developing strategies to utilize the financial capacity of the client to invest as part of a plan to ensure financial security for a comfortable retirement or whatever milestone in life is chosen.
- Each property investment will be monitored regularly to determine wealth creation through growth in equity with additional equity used to increase the size and value of the property portfolio
There is no charge for these services. We are remunerated from fees charged to developers and builders upon whom we have completed due diligence.
Different as Chalk and Cheese
There is a huge difference between ‘expert advice’ and ‘sales advice’. When you purchased an investment property did you obtain advice from an ’expert’ or was it ‘sales’ advice?
Did the advisor stay with you after the contract became unconditional?
Did the advisor carry out the following services for you?
“It’s choice – not chance that makes your destiny”Jean Nidecht
The goal is help you make informed choices