THE FIVE STEPS PROCESS – AN OVERVIEW
Whilst there are five steps in this wealth creation process, the investor is not compelled to proceed past the step completed, however, the principle of the process is that from step two onwards there should not be any further cash contribution, unless interest rates rise above 7.25% per annum.
We will provide all relevant cost/benefit information sufficient for you to make a decision when you call or contact us to express your interest.
No less than 170m2 on 2 subdivided lots, each of no less than 300m2 separately titled Owner/occupier specifications and inclusions Each property designed with differing facades and roof lines. No two are the same in any estate. Differing landscaping, fully fenced.
Our research objectives – example – Step one in the link above
- Less than 2% vacancy rate
- Average median price for three bedroom dwellings exceeds $440000
- Average median rental asking price exceeds $ 400 per week
- Price movement over past 12 months +11.20%
- Price movement over past 36 months +31.00%
- Quarterly roll over +5.30% Equity uplift estimated at least $150000
The locations in New South Wales – there are several. We are also researching locations in S. E. Queensland. Every location chosen meets our stringent selection process for capital growth potential and above average rental demand.
These dwellings built to owner/occupier specifications can occupy a corner lot or can be
placed side by side.
- Sell one , live in the other later and rent it now
- Sell both, take the equity and use it elsewhere
- Rent both and rest with the equity
- Rent both and move to step two – fast track your property wealth
- Build one in step two and the second later
FOR MORE INFORMATION