Springfield Lakes QLD
Springfield Lakes is an award winning masterplanned community. The 1,200 hectare site, nestled within Greater Springfield, South East Queensland’s fastest growing region was created as a place for people to ‘live’ their own way.
Residents of Springfield Lakes will have the opportunity to access a range and choice of educational options from early learning, primary and secondary through to tertiary options. Residents have the choice of public transport via bus and the option of two train stations via rail which can take you to Brisbane City in around 38 minutes.
- Priced from: $542,944 – $545,675
- Address: 1/26 Sunset Place, Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
- Parking: Single lock up and Double Lock up
- Rental Estimate: $495 – $525/WEEK
- Developer: LEND LEASE
- Council: Ipswich City Council
No other brochures are available